Everyone loves a pat on the back! Our customers are great at letting us know when we do a good job. Many of them even volunteer as references for new customers. If you want to make sure you are hiring the best, ask us for the contact information for people who have experienced our food and service. This positive buzz is important, since A Cappella limits our advertising to our website, the Yellow Pages and word of mouth is key to our business.
Here’s a sampling from our Brag Book. This is what people are talking about when it comes to A Cappella’s food and service.
What people are saying...
- As always, everything was fabulous! There were many positive comments on the variety and quality of food from the staff here. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to working with A Cappella again on future functions. ~Paulla K.
- The amount of food was perfect. Loved the finger food and veggie tray. They added a lot to the lunch. Sandwiches tasted fresh and the oriental spinach salad was delicious. Delivery was right on time! ~Tamara M.
- The food was perfect! On-time, enough and delicious! And the bread was so fresh. Delivery was professional. Thank you! ~Anita S.
- The food was perfect and the two young men were delightful and very helpful. I will continue to use your services whenever possible. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. ~Beth S.
- The quality (of the food) was great, people seemed to really like the pitas and the sweets as well. Service was on time and professional as always. Keep up the great work & thank you for accommodating our order with less than a days’ notice. We really appreciate that and will continue to use your services in the future. ~Nicole C.
- Our catered event went very well. We had way more food than we needed. We had many compliments about the buffet and all the guests seemed very satisfied. The staff who delivered and picked up were on time, friendly and professional. Thank you for helping to make our event successful. ~Audry O.
- Thanks very much for your great lunch at our committee meeting last week. All our guests enjoyed it very much, and were impressed with the freshness and taste. We had the build-your-own-bunwich lunch, which was a flexible option that allowed everyone to eat as much or a little as they liked. It was a hit and we’ll be back for more! ~Linda M.
- Love your veggie lasagna! The service was on time and very professional. I really enjoy working with A Cappella, I never worry about food quantity or quality when I have called your company. We have always received the very best in customer service from your company. I truly appreciate all that you do! ~Sharon G.
- The food was all delicious (especially the corn chowder) and the professionalism was very impressive. I loved how everything was super fresh and the variety of food was excellent. I will definitely order through A Cappella again, thank you. ~Rachel R.
- The food was fantastic, we had lots left over and the service was great. The two guys who set up were very professional and treated my guests respectfully even opened doors for them. We were very impressed and so were the guests with the elegant and professional catering you provided. ~Bobbie G.
- As always, everything was fabulous! There were many positive comments on the variety and quality of food from the staff here. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to working with A Cappella again on future functions. ~Paulla E.
- You guys were amazing. We had lots of positive comments on the food, particularly from folks who have attended the event in past years. We'll definitely be using you guys again next year!!! ~Alana Y.
- Everyone raved how good the food was and we received nothing but compliments on the quality of the food. The service provided by the staff was incredible and took a lot of stress off me on my wedding night. We will definitely recommend and use A Cappella, the next time we need catering for an event. ~Tracy K.
- Response by our staff to the meals was excellent for both the luncheon and the reception. I received numerous compliments at both sessions. You can be assured I will be using you in future functions and will pass along my recommendation to others in our organization. The food was excellent and plentiful as was the service. Thanks again! Siobhan H.
- As usual, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the service was on time and professional. ~Sheldon R.
Letters of Thanks
- I just want to take a moment to let you know that we have been very impressed with your catering services. Our clients have raved about the food, and have been so very impressed by this show of appreciation for our relationships with them. My colleagues have been impressed with your staffs professionalism and variety & quality of food. I really appreciate all of your assistance with the details, you certainly made it easy for me to arrange these events. All five of our Holiday luncheons were a tremendous success & we look forward to finding opportunities to recommend & use your services again in the future. ~Kim, Titan Flooring
- Just a quick note to tell you how incredibly impressed we all were at the quality of the food that was prepared and arranged for our Anniversary celebration last Friday. Every comment we received was extremely positive. What an interesting arrangement we had in the five ‘food areas’ in the agency: we called it a ‘Treasure Hunt for food’, as there were different plates for the palates in each area – a very unique arrangement. Classy and delicious, for sure! Thank you again – we will definitely recommend you for other events! ~Wendy B., Corporate Event
- Thanks to you and your staff for a wonderful job of catering my father's memorial at the Old Timer's Cabin. Everything was so well done - you and the staff had thought of everything. The food was a delightful selection of sweets and savories and all was delicious. Our daughter, who has recently been diagnosed with celiac disease, was most pleased with the selection of gluten-free choices. The staff who handled the event was very hard working, capable and courteous. You have all exceeded my expectations. Many thanks for helping to make our father's memorial a very special event. ~Marcia O., Memorial Reception
- When I began the short notice planning for my daughter's wedding, I automatically thought of the catering companies who "do" most of my catered meals at my work place. Now the wedding is over and the raves about the awesome food and service still fill my Inbox and my ears. Every one of the 180 guests had great accolades for the food! Many guests went back for seconds and thirds! (Thanks to your recommendation to allow for this opportunity AND the ample portion sizes A Cappella has.) The steak and chicken BBQ was over the "good" mark! I venture to say that we could not have had this kind of quality cooking at a hotel venue. This is my 4th child getting married. The other 2 daughters were in local Edmonton hotels. None of their meals came close to comparison. HATS off to your team. My greatest commendation for a team that worked well together, seemed to enjoy working together, and definitely made the wedding reception a success! The service was quiet, discreet and very prompt. The cleanup at the end of the evening was fantastic. We definitely had enough food. We actually had leftovers to feed the next day’s crowd of 30 people at my house. The Sunday brunch of steak and chicken and potato skins with salad was a bonus for us and the house guests! The quality of the meat was amazing and the skill of the Chef of the evening with that meat was terrific! It was a privilege to have you cater our event. I would, and I have highly recommended A Cappella to my co-workers and my local wedding guests all know who catered (our) wedding. The Food. Awesome. Awesome. The Service. Awesome. Awesome. Thank you, Thank you! ~Elisabeth G., Wedding
- Kudos to everyone at A Cappella Catering for making such a wonderful event totally perfect from start to finish!! It really helped to have your staff present in all their splendor, they bring an air of polish and sophistication to the venue – everyone commented on the incredible job they did. EVERYTHING you did was perfect. Thank you for making the event such a success! Furthermore, we had another event that you catered that was also a wonderful success!! Thank you again A Cappella! ~Heather M., Corporate Event
- I would like to send out a big thank you to A Cappella Catering! Yesterday we had a delivery for 60 Egg McMich Sandwiches for a retirement breakfast. First of all, the sandwiches were absolutely delicious (big thanks to your Chefs who worked so hard, so early in the morning)! I had numerous comments on how good they were from staff. Your on-site staff was very helpful, hardworking, polite and organized. In addition to the breakfast, we had a full day catering for our Provincial Council (he was a busy guy) and everything was clean, stocked, and organized. He looks professional and he has a smile on his face always. It is so nice to have someone so kind and hardworking to cater our function. Thanks once again for the wonderful food and service! ~Amy P., Breakfast Event
- I would like to extend my thanks and gratitude to you and your team! My sister-in-law’s surprise 60th birthday was a fabulous success! Everyone loved the entire experience of NOT having to prepare a dinner for 25 people! Your team reduced everyone’s stress, which allowed us to enjoy the evening! The food was absolutely perfect and I think quite a few A Cappella business cards were handed out! Again, thank you all for a job well done! ~Helen D., Birthday Celebration
- I am sharing with you how absolutely wonderful the food AND the service was for our 80th birthday party on Sunday. The three servers were exceedingly pleasant and capable and additionally open to direction! From my perspective A Cappella again delivered on my expectations. ~Karen L., Birthday Celebration
- The quality of the food was AMAZING! We were receiving compliments about the dinner throughout the night and even through the next day, especially about the vegetable skewers, potatoes, and Greek salad. I was absolutely blown away by how delicious the meal was, and I would certainly recommend A Cappella Catering to any and all of my friends who need an event catered. The service was wonderful, on time, and VERY professional. The staff were courteous and kind, and I have nothing but praise for them. All in all, a huge thumbs up from all of our guests and the wedding party. I would get married all over again just to have you cater the event! Thank you so much for all of your time, hard work, and outstanding effort. My husband and I were so pleased with everything. ~ Jillian H. & Angelo G., Wedding
- Just emailing you to let you know your team did a fantastic job yesterday! From hauling the equipment to cleaning up, they were very professional, friendly and helpful. Your on-site staff was very accommodating and great to work with and easy going. The food and service exceeded our expectations and our employees LOVED the food. If we host another event in the future, we’ll be calling A Cappella Catering. Thank you for making the booking seamless as well. ~Corporate Event
- Please pass on my thanks for a wonderful catering experience! The food was amazing and everyone commented on how good it was. We even had a couple people that ate themselves sick! I probably would have been in the same boat had I not been wearing a restrictive dress. The quantities were great and we're looking forward to eating our leftovers (this time without a tight dress on!). We were also very impressed with the quality of the service. Servers were always helpful but were never intrusive. Staff was fabulous and always made sure the head table and our parents were well looked after. The servers even ran out and obtained certain items we had missed! Overall we were very impressed with the quality of the service and food provided by A Cappella and I would highly recommend you to anyone else looking for a caterer. Thanks again for making sure everything ran smoothly and that we had a successful wedding reception! :) ~ Melanie V., Wedding
- I was absolutely delighted with the service! When I received the recommendation, your firm was the first one I called. I had intended to shop around a bit before deciding on a caterer but the exemplary service I received from your staff from the moment I called, combined with the fantastic menu, had me at "hello"! The food quantity and quality were perfect and the young man who set up the event for us was top notch. As well, the young lady who came to pick up the dishes after the event was kind and efficient. All in all, a wonderful experience and I will definitely be back! ~Ruth M., Corporate Meeting
- Everyone commented on how well presented the food was and also how DELICIOUS it was. There was some food left over but I feel it was perfect. The punch was amazing. The hostess was very impressed with your staff. They helped her set up the tables and get the food ready for the luncheon. She praised their work ethic. I would also like to commend (your phone staff). She was great . First helping me to plan my dad's 90th birthday to then helping me plan my dad's funeral instead. She was very understanding and patient with me. I would definitely hire A Cappella catering for any function that I was a part off, and I would also recommend your company without hesitation. It was perfect. You deserve a 10. Best wishes for continued success, ~Bonnie-Lea C., Private Event
- I would like to thank A Cappella Catering for the great service at our wedding. There was a perfect amount of food, we even had enough leftovers for dinner with the extended family the day after the wedding. The quality of food was exceptional. We received compliments from a lot of guests, including some picky eaters. Our guests were especially impressed with the selection of hors d'oeuvres. The service was on time and very professional. The staff were very polite, attentive, and accommodating. It was a pleasure to have them around. Overall, we were very pleased with the A Cappella services and food, and we will happily work with you again if we need catering services. We will definitely recommend A Cappella to our friends and family. I would like to add a special thank you note for (your sales staff) who was communicating with me. She did a great job: her replies were always prompt, detailed, and courteous. She organized two awesome tastings for us and addressed all kinds of requests that we had. ~ Julia R., Wedding
- Our event on May 10th was wonderful! We had (more than) enough food, and the quality was exceptional, tasty and unique. Your signage on vegetarian options was appreciated, as were your carefully labelled “special” foods (allergy). Our gluten-free guest was impressed with her selection! The service was awesome, on time, and very professional. It was quite the task to haul all of those trays up a flight of stairs – kudos to your delivery people. Lunch set-up and removal was quiet and unobtrusive, given that it was in the room where the presentation was being held. Thank you – it was an absolute pleasure dealing with your staff and I hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future. ~Karen K., Corporate Event
- I would like to share with you how very pleased we were with all aspects of A Cappella’s involvement with our Ambassadors’ reception. We had many positive comments about the food provided and yes, we had enough…in fact we even had leftovers to share with our staff the next day! I was very impressed with all of the service provided and your staff were fantastic – extremely professional and friendly! Please pass along our thanks and appreciation to all of them. ~Jan G., Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, Corporate Event
- I want to let you know you did an amazing job for our wedding and we were very happy with the food. We got a lot of compliments on how delicious it was and we had lots of leftovers. The staff were great and made everything run smoothly. Your gluten free options were amazing. Thanks so much. I would highly recommend your company to friends getting married and other events. ~Paulina S., Wedding