A Cappella Catering prides itself on being the BEST company to work for in this industry. We offer as much to our employees as we can. All staff is treated with respect and is shown that we value them as employees.
We employee 75-110 employees, all of whom are quite close. It’s like our own little family and we want you to be a part of this. The employees range between the ages of 18 and 40 with many shared interests. Many college and university students spend their school career working here. You will meet a variety of people, make a lot of new friends and will be able to learn and grow in the hospitality industry.
- Full and part-time employment
- Paid training
- Paid lunch breaks
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent wages, the highest compared to other companies in our industry
- Benefits may be available after a probationary period
- Flexible hours (ideal for students on a part time basis)
- Dynamic environment emphasizing teamwork
- Free staff parking
- Free lunch provided daily
- Extra curricular activities: team sports, semi-annual staff gatherings
- Customer service orientated
- Friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic
- Team player
- Goal orientated
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to learn and take on challenges
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Work calmly under pressure
- Able to problem solve
- Detail orientated
- You must be able to carry up to 50-60lbs
- You must posses a valid Class 5 drivers license (excluding kitchen positions)
- Proserve certification will be required for banquet serving positions
- A Criminal Record check must be completed prior to employment
Current positions available:
Currently at this time, we are not looking to expand our team.
If you are still interested, and would like to us to keep your resume on file for our next recruiting period, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to you joining our team!